Thank you for your interest in a NWCUF Professional Development scholarship. To ensure a successful scholarship application process, please read the following important information:
- Applications are reviewed on a regular basis and applicants are notified with the approval/denial within 30-days of application. Approval letters will state the scholarship award amount.
- Applicants must be currently employed by, or serving on the Board of a credit union that is a member or associate member of the NWCUA.
- “Group” applications are not accepted. Each scholarship candidate must complete their own scholarship application.
- Applicants may request up to a total of $1,500 per year for continuing education courses.
There is an award cap of $1,000 for the following events:
- CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference
- NWCUA Annual Conference
- Western CUNA Management School
- NWCUA Emerging Leaders Program
- NWCUA Directors Conference
Qualifying expenses include:
- Event registration
- Lodging – upgrades to room accommodations must be paid by the participant
- Food – not to include alcoholic beverages
- Airfare – does not include first class upgrades
- Ground transportation
The recipient must use awarded funds for the sole purpose stated on the application. Scholarships are non-transferrable.
- Reimbursement will occur when a NWCUF Reimbursement and Impact Report, along with invoices, is submitted to the NWCUF within 60 days of conclusion of the course/event. Failure to comply with the 60-day reimbursement period will result in a forfeiture of said scholarship.
- Any questions related to the Credit Union Professional Development Scholarship Program can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By clicking the button or link below, you agree to the terms and conditions of these scholarship guidelines.
If your request is less than $500 or if you are a CEO or Board Member, use the Express Application.