Thank you for your interest in a NWCUF Grant. To ensure a successful grant application process, please read the following important information:
Grant applications are reviewed on a regular basis and applying organizations are notified within 30 days of application.
Applying organization must be one of the following:
- Oregon, Idaho or Washington credit union affiliated with the Northwest Credit Union Association (NWCUA); or
- Affiliated credit union organization (i.e. Chapters, Development Educators, Credit Union Young Professionals) or other groups involved with credit union development activities located in Oregon, Idaho or Washington; or
- Community organization or nonprofit currently working in direct partnership with a credit union(s) affiliated with the NWCUA or can articulate a strong desire to partner with credit unions on community initiatives that fit one of the NWCUF three key focus areas.
All projects or programs must align with the NWCUF mission and address at least one of the three key focus areas: Asset Building, Economic Empowerment or Cooperative Development.
- Final approval amounts are based on merit and need.
- Grant requests over $15,000 will be reviewed by the NWCUF Major Grants Committee and could take more than 30 days for approval.
- Funds awarded are to be used for the sole purpose stated on the application.
- Grant funds are non-transferrable and cannot be used as a cash donation to another third party organization.
- For reimbursement, a NWCUF Reimbursement and Impact Report must be submitted with all final documentation within 60 days of project completion. Failure to complete within 60 days will be an automatic forfeiture of the approved grant.
Any questions related to the Credit Union Professional Development Grant Program can be emailed to email@example.com.
By clicking the button below, you agree to the terms and conditions of these grant guidelines.