Community & Credit Union Grants:
Our program empowers associated credit unions through leveraged, strategic partnerships and funding opportunities that will impact the Pacific Northwest. We fund projects and initiatives that forward our movement to improve our communities’ well-being.
Thank you for your interest in a NWCUF grant. To ensure a successful grant application process, please read the following important details:
Grant applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and applying organizations are notified within 30 days of application receipt.
Applicant organizations must be one of the following:
- Idaho, Oregon, or Washington credit union affiliated with the Northwest Credit Union Association (NWCUA)
- Belong to an affiliated credit union organization (i.e., Chapters, Development Educators, Credit Union Young Professionals) or a group involved with credit union development activities located in Idaho, Oregon, or Washington
- Community organization or nonprofit currently in direct partnership with credit union(s) affiliated with the NWCUA, or can demonstrate a strong desire to partner with credit union(s) on community initiatives adhering to a NWCUA focus area
All projects or programs must align with the NWCUF mission and address one or more focus area(s): Asset Building, Economic Empowerment or Cooperative Development.
- Final award amounts are based on merit and need.
- Grant requests exceeding $15,000 will be reviewed by the NWCUF Major Grants Committee and determination may exceed 30 days.
Program grants are awarded as reimbursements. Grant awards must be used for the sole purpose(s) stated on the application. Grant funds are nontransferrable and cannot be used as a cash donation to a third party organization.
To receive a grant reimbursement, the recipient must submit a complete NWCUF Reimbursement and Impact Report within 60 days of project completion. Failure to comply with this deadline will result in automatic and total grant forfeiture.
Questions or comments? Please send inquiries to email@example.com.
By clicking Continue to Application, you agree to this grant’s terms and conditions.